Are you an Action Officer with a security clearance who can work independently and has vision, leadership, and proficiency in developing, explaining and supporting policy implementation? Are you looking for a career opportunity where you can use those skills to identify problems, analyze situations, and provide resolutions from an Agency prospective?
At Suntiva we are driven by our passion for helping clients improve the performance of their organizations in significant, measurable, and sustainable ways. Would you like to be a part of an organization with the expertise of a large firm AND the agility and personal attention of a small firm?
What You Will Be Doing
Provide generalized administrative support by extracting and organizing information for briefings, read-ahead and other materials and/or recording and publishing Meeting Minutes with attention to detail and quality for communication to varied audiences.
- Work with Suntiva management to ensure outstanding customer support
- Apply knowledge and understanding of complex issues, policies, and objectives
- Independently perform a wide range of functions and tasks, which require vision, leadership, and proficiency in developing, explaining and supporting policy implementation
- Develop pertinent information and communicate it to various audiences in a timely through written and oral briefings, white papers, and other media
- Contribute to internal office policy development and clarification to ensure mission objectives
- Communicate effectively with people at all staff levels, both internal and external to the organization
- Recommend operating procedures to improve workflow to ensure consistency of methods
- Ensure the timely execution of internal and external taskings, to include preparing for meetings and special events
- Monitor, maintain status, and provide weekly reporting on open actions
- Tracking actions to a thorough, professional and on-time completion
- Manage electronic tracking and processing systems
- Design of new processes and documenting improvements and the ability to direct implementation activities
- Provide administrative and technical support as tasked
- Lead and perform on special projects, as required
- Escort visitors and in specialized areas
What You Will Need For This Position
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a related field, and a minimum 7 years’ experience in the Office Management/Staff Officer Support field.
- Experience using MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- TS/SCI with Poly.
What Is In It For You
- We are not your typical Intel contractor. We focus on building teams of the best and brightest who are looking for careers with Suntiva. We view you as a valuable asset, supporting our growth beyond the current contract.
- At Suntiva, there is no prescribed career path. Our leaders get to know you as an individual. They help you grow in a variety of directions, whether in our Intel, Defense or Civilian practices.
- Our Intel practice is growing, which means many opportunities for you.
- We understand your need for flexibility and work within contract parameters to provide as much flexibility as possible.
- Suntiva’s hiring standards are high, so other smart and talented professionals will surround you.
- Our benefits are some of the best in the industry, including 4 weeks of paid personal leave and up to 40 hours per year to pursue training that advances your career.
Who We Are
Suntiva is a business transformation and technology company located in Falls Church, VA, serving Federal Government agencies. We enable our clients to improve performance through people, process, and technology in significant, measurable, and sustainable ways. We provide mission critical information technology, digital transformation, organizational performance, human capital, and acquisition lifecycle solutions—with great minds and great hearts.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran
Primary Location(s): United States- Virginia
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segments: Professional Services, Management Consulting, Action Officer