Are you a TS/SCI w/poly cleared Technical Writer driven by the written word and focused on written expression? Are you looking for a career opportunity where you can edit materials and provide recommendations in a learning development environment?
At Suntiva, you will work with a team of professionals who deliver the expertise of a large firm with the agility and personal attention of a small firm.
What You Will Be Doing
- Deliver outstanding customer support
- Work with a team of Instructional Designers to edit materials and provide recommendations for improvement
- Occasionally work with the team to develop scripts for training
- Review documents, presentations, video scripts, and promotional materials for grammar, style and effectiveness
- Assist in development of training curricula and course content
What You Will Need For This Position
- Bachelor's degree with five (5) years of editing and technical writing experience or Graduate degree with two (2) years of experience
- Demonstrated success facilitating and teaching adult learners
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Considering Part-time and Full-time candidates
But, If You Have This, It Is A Plus
- Three years of additional years of instructional design experience may be substituted in lieu of a Graduate Degree
- Ability to work with publishing software
- Experience editing training material for face-to-face, online, and blended instruction
- Experience editing/updating web pages
What Is In It For You
- We focus on building teams of the best and brightest who are looking for careers with Suntiva. We view you as a valuable asset, supporting our growth beyond the current contract.
- At Suntiva, there is no prescribed career path. Our leaders get to know you as an individual. They help you grow in a variety of directions, whether in our Intel, Defense or Civilian practices.
- Our Intel practice is growing, which means many opportunities for you.
- We understand your need for flexibility and work within contract parameters to provide as much flexibility as possible.
- Suntiva’s hiring standards are high, so other smart and talented professionals will surround you.
We value you and your desire to grow and learn. Our benefits are some of the best in the industry, including training reimbursement and up to 40 hours per year paid time to pursue training that advances your career.
Who We Are
Suntiva is a business transformation and technology company located in Falls Church, VA, serving Federal Government agencies. We enable our clients to improve performance through people, process, and technology in significant, measurable, and sustainable ways. We provide mission critical information technology, digital transformation, organizational performance, human capital, and acquisition lifecycle solutions—with great minds and great hearts.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Job: Technical Trainer Primary Location(s): United States- Virginia Nearest Major Market: Washington DC Job Segments: Professional Services, Management Consulting, Instructional Design, WBT, CBT, Project Management