Join Suntiva’s growing cadre of cleared trainers and facilitators. We deliver training on a range of technical, program management, and leadership development topics.
At Suntiva we are driven by our passion for helping clients improve the performance of their organizations in significant, measurable, and sustainable ways. Would you like to be a part of an organization with the expertise of a large firm AND the agility and personal attention of a small firm?
What You Will Be Doing
A professional who loves to train for results in adult learning environments and who applies current methodologies and training practices to achieve those results.
- Work with Suntiva management to ensure outstanding customer support
- Conduct needs analysis for training requirements
- Work with Instructional Designers to develop learning opportunities
- Prepare and present training to the organization and Staff using learner-centric instructional methods that result in knowledge transfer and enhance the learners' ability to apply learning to the mission
- Tailor delivery methods to learners, drawing on a variety of tools including any existing courses and the development and instruction of new WBTs and workshops, informational brown bag sessions
- Collect, analyze, and apply training metrics to enhance learning results
- Leverage institutional knowledge and relationships with Subject Matter Experts to enhance delivery of topics
- Identify emerging training requirements and recommend course updates or new courses
- Incorporate skills-based practical applications, exercises, global case studies, and interactive knowledge sharing and collaboration into courses at the demonstration / performance level of learning
What You Will Need For This Position
- At least a bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI with Poly.
- Experience requirements vary depending on topic and program. Topics include, but are not limited to, leadership development, information technology or analysis
- Experience using MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
What Is In It For You
- We are not your typical Intel contractor. We focus on building teams of the best and brightest who are looking for careers with Suntiva. We view you as a valuable asset, supporting our growth beyond the current contract.
- At Suntiva, there is no prescribed career path. Our leaders get to know you as an individual. They help you grow in a variety of directions, whether in our Intel, Defense or Civilian practices.
- Our Intel practice is growing, which means many opportunities for you.
- We understand your need for flexibility and work within contract parameters to provide as much flexibility as possible.
- Suntiva’s hiring standards are high, so other smart and talented professionals will surround you.
- Our benefits are some of the best in the industry, including 4 weeks of paid personal leave and up to 40 hours per year to pursue training that advances your career.
Who We Are
Suntiva is a business transformation and technology company located in Falls Church, VA, serving Federal Government agencies. We enable our clients to improve performance through people, process, and technology in significant, measurable, and sustainable ways. We provide mission critical information technology, digital transformation, organizational performance, human capital, and acquisition life cycle solutions—with great minds and great hearts.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Primary Location(s): United States- Virginia
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segments: Professional Services, Management Consulting, Trainer, Facilitator